Vidorreta steps Shanghai
From 24th to 26th of September, Spanish shoe companies traveling to China to present their collections in The MICAM Shanghai. Vidorreta will be at this event to present their spring and summer collection for 2015 to the Japanese market. This fair takes place at the Shanghai Exhibition Centre, a iconic building located in the heart of the city and surrounded by shopping and luxury hotels. The curious thing is that The MICAM Shanghai only group European brands, mainly Spanish and Italian brands. Shanghai is the largest city in China with 23 million people. It is divided into two halves by the Huangpu River: the west is the historic area of the city and is called Puxi, and at east we find the modern area called Pudong. Shanghai is a city of contrasts that has become a financial, industrial, cultural and tourism giant. In Shanghai coexists modern skyscrapers with more traditional homes. A real mixture of cultures that make it a very interesting city. These are some of the essential plans to do in this exotic city:
- A walk along the Bund, an area of commercial buildings in the Art Deco style.
- Jiashan Market, a local food market in which to test all kinds of food. Furthermore, in the courtyard of Jiashan Market we can find events like urban gardening, crafts and designers fairs.
- A brunch in Ferguson Lane, where you can taste Italian pizzas, pastries or a French bistro.
- A ride on the Maglev train, the fastest train in the world, reaching 430 km / hour speed.
- A bit of Chinese culture in the Shanghai Museum where there are objects with more than 5000 years of history.
- Enjoy the best views of the city from the Lobby Bar of the Park Hyatt Hotel that is on the 87th floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC) building.
- Authentic Chinese food at Din Tai Fung, a restaurant for intrepid people because the menu includes fried chicken wings, crab sauce, broth boiled with strange ingredients.
- Dancing at Bar 88, a noisy and hyper bar to mingle with locals who seek fun.